Gudluck wish...

As-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullah...... Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim...

this is a special tribute for a special sister, elder sister, thanx for your advices all this time..

^_^


Gudluck…

Gudluck to all my student,
I understand somehow
Somewhere somewhat
How’d you feel now
cause I was also a student
Going into exam halls
Though I prefer going to malls
Everyday study study study
Always busy busy busy
This is none but a goodluck wish
And few lousy advices
For those who wants
Life is a battle full of tests

So, march forwar without fear nor doubt
IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR BEST
Allah will do the rest and
Always remember to smile

So, I wished for you best of luck
With this little poetry
Though you everyday always mug
Sometimes will feel sleepy

*btw, someone said I sleep too much T_T

just some pic for you all..allz iz welz..hhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment